Wednesday, February 17, 2010

so yeah, this year hasnt been the greatest for us so far. We haven't heard anything in the way of the adoption process. In fact, we are prepping to update everything again in March. For the third time. We had a little bit of a scare when I had to go the ER. It turned out I had a cyst on my ovaries that had burst. I have a very high pain threshold and this brought me to a fetal position. We have been recieving the bills for this excursion. At first, we were very nervous about what we would be paying. The insurance company, however, stepped up to the plate and has made some real progress in making the mountains of debt into easier to cross molehills.

The most recent thing we have been faced with is finding out we have to pay on our taxes. Thankfully, we have a plan of action and we have some time to get this taken care of.

So, to recap, the year can only get better from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment