Yeah, i know its march 1st, not january 1st. I did have these things in mind, i just needed to put them down somewhere. And, in reading my cousins blog, I realized i needed to expound on them...
1.Get out of debt: i know there is no way to get the housepayment gone, and maybe not even the car this year, but there is other silly debt we have gotten ourselves into that is un-warranted. we want to get the bed paid off, the tv also. We want to work down the student loans substantially. and as we get one taken off the list, the money that would be reserved for that item will be used to pay off the next one... and so on... this could be a little interesting to accomplish with the hospital bills starting to come in, and having to pay taxes this year.
2.improve upon our selves: this is a many-fold goal. I am taking voice lessons; I can now state that I dont suck at singing... isnt that awesome! I want to attend the temple regualarly. This is quite a difficulty, considering my work schedule and Jason's. Nonetheless, I want to make it work. I want to have a stronger relationship with my Father in Heaven. We have been trying to eat better, and excercise more. Nothing really strenuous, just going for walks with the Rosie dog.
3.be a better friend: i have many friends, of which I am very grateful. I need to enrich these relationships. Especially the ones with my husband, and my family...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment